A)If the most important thing you concern about your home is to beautify and protect, you probably want siding.
Especially, your home with vinyl siding will give you lots of advantages :
- The look and texture of real wood
- Never needs painting or staining, so it won't chip, flake or peel
- Won't absorb water, so it won't warp, crack, split or rot
- Impervious to wood-boring insects, fungus and mildew
- Increases the curb appeal and resale value of your home
Q)What kind of siding do you have?
A)There are clapboard, dutchlap, or beaded styles in an exciting colors to let your individual style show through.
Q)What kind of siding color do you have?
A)There are White, Linen, Almond, Classic Cream, Cameo, Champaigne, Sandtone, Desert Sand, Wicker, Pebblestone Clay, Sage, Brookstone, Victorian Grey, Silver Grey, and Everest.
Q)What is Vinyl Siding?
A)Exterior protection for your house with better look and without maintenance.
Q)What is Trim Sheet?
A)Aesthetically pleasing protection for window and door casings, sills, jambs, drip edges and flashings.